美食的英語對話情景帶翻譯
中國有上下五千年的文明史,而飲食文化則是文明史上一顆璀璨的明珠。下面是小編帶來的關于美食的英語對話,希望這些英語對話對大家能夠有所幫助。
關于美食的英語對話篇一
AMy dear, what&39;s for supper?
親愛的,晚飯做什么吃?
BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。
AWhat about soup?
做什么湯?
BSour-peppery soup.
酸辣湯。
AWhich condiment do you use for?
你要用什么調料?
BI&39;ll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。
AVery good, need I help you?
很好,要我幫忙嗎?
BNo, don&39;t need, I can do myself.
不,不需要,我一個人就行了。
AThanks. I can watch TV now.
謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。
BBut you must cook that dinner next time.
不過,下次你得做正餐。
AOkay, I&39;ll do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。
關于美食的英語對話篇二
AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。
BLet&39;s line up here. This line seems a little shorter.
我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。
AWhat&39;s on the menu today?
今天的菜單上有什么?
BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和面條。
AOh,we&39;re lucky today, aren&39;t we?
噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?
BI&39;d rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
我想吃牛肉燉白菜。
AI think I&39;ll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。
BThat&39;s good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。
A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let&39;s sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn&39;t it delicious and appetizing?
(他們買好了)這里有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?
BI&39;m sorry I don&39;t like it&39;s a little too salty.
很抱歉我不喜歡。有點咸。
AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don&39;t you?
我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?
BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。
AThank you. I&39;m through with one steamed bread and I&39;d like a second helping.
謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。
BYour appetite is good.
你的胃口不錯。
AI&39;m always feeling hungry.
我總是感到餓。
關于美食的英語對話篇三
AHi, I&39;m George. I&39;ll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?
BI&39;m ready now. I&39;d like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。
AAnd would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。
BI&39;ll pass on the soup, but I&39;d like a garden salad.
我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。
ACan I get you anything to drink?
您要什么飲料嗎?
BYes, I&39;d like a glass of iced tea.
好啊,我要一杯冰茶。
AOkay. I&39;ll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。
BThank you.
謝謝。
>>>下一頁更多“英語美食話題對話帶翻譯”
p副標題e英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇四
ALinda, would you care for some candies or cookies?
琳達,你想要些糖或曲奇餅嗎?
BNo, don&39;t try to tempt me. I&39;m becoming chubby, and I have to slim down.
不,不要誘惑我。我變胖了,我必須減下來。
AYou are not really chubby. You are actually thin enough.
你真的不胖。事實上你夠瘦的。
BI don&39;t think so. I know I&39;ve put on weight this winter.
我不這樣認為。我知道這個冬天我胖了。
ASo you are watching your weight, aren&39;t you?
那么你一直在關注你的體重,是嗎?
BYes, to tell you the truth. I am on a diet.
是的,老實說,我在節食。
英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇五
AWell it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?
這是我到北京的第一個晚上,我該吃什么?
BWell you have to try Peking duck.
你應該試試北京烤鴨。
AMm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light.
不過,坦率地說,我不大喜歡吃烤鴨,我想吃些清淡的東西。
BOk, you could try the Peking wonton then.
你可以試試北京餛飩。
AThat sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that?
好啊,去哪里吃呢?
BActually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng.
我知道東城有一家特好的飯館。
AOk then, I’ll follow you.
好吧,我跟著你。
英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇六
AIt&39;s time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
該吃甜點了!你還餓嗎?
BI&39;ve always got room for something sweet!
只要是吃甜點我的肚子總會有地方的.
AWhat are you going to try first?
你想先吃什么?
BI&39;ve never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.
我沒喝過希臘傳統式酸奶,所以我想先嘗嘗這個.
ADo they serve the yogurt with anything?
喝這種酸奶需要加什么東西嗎?
BI believe they add locally produced honey to it.
我認為他們會兌一些當地產的蜂蜜.
AThat sounds good. I&39;m going to start with an Italian tiramisu.
聽起來不錯啊.我要先嘗嘗意大利的提拉米蘇.
BDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It&39;s a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.
你想不想嘗點兒我這種酸奶?據說在希臘這是一種非常受歡迎的日常甜點.
AOk. Mmm.
好的,嗯.
BWhat do you think? How does it taste?
覺得怎么樣?味道如何?
AIt&39;s nice, but it&39;s rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?
不錯,但是味道有點淡.你想不想嘗嘗我的提拉米蘇?
BSure. I&39;ll just have a bite.
當然,我要來一口.
AWhat do you think? Does it taste good?
怎么樣?好吃嗎?
BIt&39;s absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I&39;ve ever had!
太好吃了!這是我吃過的最好吃的提拉米蘇!
AI&39;m glad you like it. I don&39;t care for it. Why don&39;t you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?
很高興你喜歡,我不喜歡這個.不如你把這個提拉米蘇吃掉,我可以再嘗嘗炸香蕉,好嗎?
BOk. I&39;ve had one of those before. They&39;re really sweet and crunchy.
好。我以前吃過。他們吃起來又甜又脆。
ADo you know where they are from.
你知道是哪兒的小吃嗎?
BI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.
我覺得是南方的風味小吃.
ADo you want me to get you one, too?
我幫你也買一份吧?
BYeah, why not? We&39;ve already pigged out as it is!
好啊,為什么不呢?反正咱們已經放開肚皮大吃特吃了.
AOk, I&39;ll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!
好的,我去拿兩個炸香蕉馬上就回來.在這兒等著我!